Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Game #2 vs. Bunny's- The delayed response

Never get in a land war in Asia. Sage advice if ever I heard such. Only slightly less well known is this: In softball, don't hit the ball to an opposing team member. I'm still working on that one.

All right, it has been 2 weeks since our second outing so I'll keep this brief. We played like champs and had fun! Sadly, the other team played like All Stars and we lost by a few runs. Don't ask me for an exact score, I can barely remember my own street address. Although I was not at the first game, cap'n says we definitely improved! Sweet! We WILL win a game this season, so says I. One suggestion, if I might. While cap'n says pumps are the appropriate footwear for softball, I cannot help but wonder if we would not run better in cleats. Just my 2 cents.

Onward and upward!
-Fez

No comments: